January 08, 2008

Computer To Plate :: PlateRite 8600 S vs Magnus 800 decision

Computer To Plate :: PlateRite 8600 S vs Magnus 800 decision
Hi this is my first post although I've been browsing this forum for a while now. This is my dilema. I own a small print shop.We run two 29" 5 color Shinohara presses and Heidelberg Quickmaster. W've been running a Screen 4100 with a Harlequin rip and Sword Excel platesfor past 4 years. In June 07 we installed a Magnus 400 with autoloader and Prinergy Evo. Since the install we've had nothing but problems with it to a point where I told Kodak to take it back. We now have a choice to upgrade to Fuji version of Screen 8600 S with multi auto loader and TrueFlow and LH-PJ F... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7917

No comments: