January 13, 2008

Computer To Plate :: RE: JetPlate CtP system

Computer To Plate :: RE: JetPlate CtP system
I would really not expect it to do 4 color registration work. From what I have heard, people are using it for one and two color work. If you are a serious enough printer that you have a heidelberg, you should look at a real serious CTP system that compliments it. I just don't think this jetplate stuff is of a comprable quality and nature to a Heidelberg press of any size. I welcome any users of that system to post their success stories and or experiences with that system, but from what I see and read, external drum thermal laser CTP is really what is needed in any quality printing endea... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7978

No comments: